KEY SCRIPTURE Mat 28:19 KJV “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:”
In today’s study we would go over our discussion of the inductive bible study, in order to be well established in its function and application.
We would consider another verse of scripture as an example to go through the study. Let’s pick Matt 6:33 for our study. We would observe the facts in this verse, using the fact-finding questions.
It reads ” But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
1. Why did the Lord begin with but?
2. What does the word seek involve?
3. What is the kingdom and its righteousness.?
4. What is the outcome of doing what the verse says.?
11. He used the word ‘but’ because he was about to say something different from what he had been saying earlier.
12. To seek means to give all your attention to pursue that thing. We used to seek all the carnal pursuit with all passion, now turn that passion after God
13. The kingdom of God is the rule of God over men. His righteousness is the right ways and standards of God. Everything that has to do with God and His dealings with His children is about the kingdom of God. Serving and pleasing him is also about the kingdom. These are the things we must seek.
14. Any man who places God first in seeking to serve Him in holiness will attract God’s favour that brings all earthly blessings into his life and experience.
Now we apply all that we have interpreted;
A 1 DO not be worried about anything
A 2 Focus your energy on doing that which pleases God.
A 3 In pleasing God make sure you are upright in everything you do
A 4 DO the above and every blessing will be your portion
This is a very simple way of employing the inductive bible study. Use it to study other parts of the scriptures.
THOUGHT: GOD ‘S WORD IS THE TRUTH
John 5:39 KJV” Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.”
2Tim 2:15 KJV “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”