KEY SCRIPTURE: John 4:25 KJV” The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.”
At this moment the Samaritan woman, was asking about the coming Messiah. She had put away the hostilities, misunderstanding and was now ready to accept the Messiah. What made the Lord so successful? The following was the approach and steps the Lord took to share the good news with her
1.The Lord started the conversation by asking her for water.
2. Although the woman sounded hostile, the Lord did not answer her in line with her answers but made reference to giving her living water.
3.The Lord kept talking about the great benefit of the living water.
4. The Lord led by the Spirit revealed her secret life to her.
5. She was now ready to talk about worship, the Lord corrected her about how to worship in truth and in Spirit.
6. By this time, she was also ready to receive the Messiah.
The above way of communicating the gospel is a very powerful means of bringing the gospel
We could adapt it and use our approach. We may apply the following way.
1. Develop a conversation with the one you meet or visit
2. Turn your conversation from natural physical things to matters of the good news and life
3. Do not argue with the person, yet continue talking about the great saving power of the gospel through our Lord Jesus.
4. Ask the Holy Spirit for a specific word for the person
5. Be careful about how you communicate this personal message, though you can just state it if you are used to receiving such messages.
6. At this point he is ready to accept the Lord, Lead him then to Christ.
Dear one our Lord has called us to win our World for Him. Please make a decision today to win others for the master. Join the army of Christ committed to winning others into His kingdom. There are many ways of communicating the gospel so, develop your fellowship with the Spirit and take a stand for Christ in sharing His message to many. It is great privilege to be in the center of the will of God.
THOUGHT: WISE IS HE WHO WINS THE LOST
Prov. 11:30 KJV” The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.”
Dan 12:3 KJV” And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.”